MAKING A BOOKING
- A booking deposit equivalent to the cost of your trial is taken at the time of booking. Please note that this is a non refundable deposit. Paying this deposit is your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
- Your wedding date is not secure until a deposit has been received and will therefore be available for other bookings.
- The received deposit will be deducted from the agreed total wedding day balance.
- All of our prices include VAT.
- Any discount applied when booking, only applies at this time and does not apply when adding on extra services at a later date.
- Travel is free of charge for the first 10 miles, after this a travel charge of 50p per mile will be applied from your artists home postcode.
- The Congestion charge and parking fees (where applicable) will be added to the total balance.
- For large bridal parties or early ceremonies we may require to book an assistant artist. There will be an additional charge of £50 per artist.
- Final payments are payable 6 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- In the unlikely event that your artist is unable to attend your wedding date, an alternative qualified artist will be found.
- If cancelled in writing up to 8 weeks before the wedding date. – Deposit only is payable.
- If cancelled between 6-2 weeks before wedding date 50% of agreed total is payable on the agreed date.
- If cancelled 2 weeks before wedding date or less - Full payment is due on the agreed date.
- Changes made 2 weeks or less before the wedding date making a deduction to the agreed total - Full payment of the cancelled service will still be due on the agreed date